- OUR ACTIONS
IM Rally 2023 - Edition 1
At this year’s IM 2023, you will be invited to join in the fun of driving a scenic route based on a rally roadbook. The author of the route is Konrad Radzikowski, whom you know from the rallies, and his daughter Lena, who joined the preparations as part of the academic scholarship she received. Assisting in the preparations were Krzysiek Woyna-Orlewicz and Anka Gawlik.
Price for participation – 0,00 PLN – just register for IM 2023
The total length of the route – approx. 200 km
Type of route – 10% off, 90% on (to be driven on road tires, with a passenger)
IM RALLY goal – to drive the route with documented attendance at the indicated checkpoints
Registration for the IM Rally will be held on Friday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm in the Knights’ Hall, in a place prepared and marked for this purpose.
- When you register, we will give you starting numbers
- The briefing will be held from 8:00 -9:00 a.m. on Saturday in the Knights’ Hall. Departures 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- A pdf version of the route will be sent to the email addresses provided in advance during the briefing.
- The password for those using the “easy rally” app will be provided at the briefing.
- If you make a mistake while driving, there will be an opportunity to get the coordinates of a specific location by phone and get back on track.
- The Easy Rally or Easy Rally Pro apps will help you navigate. The free version lacks the ability to calibrate kilometers. Lifetime access can be purchased for £39.99. You can find out more at https://www.endurorally24.pl/easy-rally (LINK)
- Possibility to rent a button to help navigate – PLN 20
All the fun begins in front of the main gate of the castle in Grodziec and the finale will be there. Its goal is to show you the cultural and tourist heritage of the Lower Silesian region. Konrad and Lena have carefully selected interesting places that you will have the opportunity to see. Since this is our first original project of this kind, we would like to ask you after your return about your impressions, organizational issues, transparency of the prepared messages. In a word, what to improve for the next year. We hope that this year’s premiere tour for us will be only a prologue to the next. Have fun and enjoy the beauty of the region. See you at the IM Rally.
Konrad, Lena, Krzysiek and Anka
You are welcome!!!